Also Chris Salgardo, President, Kiehl’s USA and Kevin Robert Frost, CEO, amfAR will lead this year’s riders:
• Ian Bohen, actor, Teen Wolf
• JR Bourne, actor, Somewhere Between
• Anthony Carrino, co-host, Kitchen Cousins
• Gilles Marini, actor, Switched at Birth
• Grant Reynolds, host/producer, What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
• Luke Wessman, tattoo artist, Miami/NY Ink
• Tyler Posey, actor, Teen Wolf
WHAT: Chicagoland celebration of the eighth annual Kiehl’s LifeRide for amfAR, an eight-day, multi-state charitable motorcycle ride from Minneapolis to Nashville that raises funds and awareness for amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research. Rallying with the public at nine store stops along the route, Kiehl’s will donate a total of $100,000 over the course of the ride.
Guests will enjoy seasonal light bites served up by Executive Chef Dan Snowden of West Loop hot spot, Bad Hunter, and can channel their inner biker and get a LifeRide inspired temporary tattoo from a local artist.
Kiehl’s Since 1851
The Shops at North Bridge
520 N. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611
WHEN: Thursday, August 3, 2017, 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
WHY: Cos it's all for a good cause (and you will have fun)!