Nothing looks sexier than a man’s watch on a woman. Watches designed for woman tend to be small and dainty as well as hard to read they are old fashioned looking and have been for a while. A wristwatch should be a main part of your wardrobe along with your wedding ring or earrings or handbag. So it needs to have stand out style and you can make more of a statement with a man’s timepiece. If a woman can wear boyfriend jeans or cardigans why can’t she wear their watches? I myself wear a Rolex Oyster Air King with a gorgeous sapphire face and I LOVE IT!
Celebs spotted wearing a man’s timepiece included Victoria Beckham, Madonna, Jennifer Aniston, Cheryl Cole, Kim Kardashian and the Olsen twins.
My Tips for buying a man’s watch:
1. Don’t go cheap, invest as much as you can on a quality watch even if you have to save for a year or two
2. I prefer a watch from a reputable Swiss watchmaker like Cartier, Rolex, Tag Heuer, Omega and Patek Philippe than a designer brand
3. If the watch you want is out of your price range consider getting a previously owned one
4. Large and chunky looks great on tiny wrist
5. Go for classic style over a current trend
6. Don’t be afraid of many dials and buttons
7. Keep to neutral and timeless colors